Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at https://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Flying time from Adelaide to Perth: 3 hours approximately Distance from CBD: 17km
Taxi: Around $30 to CBD
Public Transport: Private shuttles and Transperth buses service the airport.
Currency: Australian Dollar
Enjoy a family picnic in the vast parklands lining the stunning Swan River or dine in the popular tearoom or restaurant. Kids will love Synergy Parkland, a playground of exploration, discovery and fun, where dinosaur footprints and fossils can be found.
Within the Park, take a stroll through cultivated gardens or untamed bush land and take the time to follow the Lotterywest Foundation Walk, which provides extensive views from its treetop walkway and Mt Eliza Lookout. The energetic will enjoy climbing the 101 steps to the top of the DNA Tower or the 242 steps of Jacob's Ladder on Cliff Street.
Get a glimpse of local Aboriginal history and see a show at the Beedawong Amphitheatre near Roe Gardens. Legend says the serpent, Eliza, emerged at the foot of Mt Eliza, where the State War Memorial is situated, leaving the Swan River in her stead.
Perth Airport (PER)
For helpful information about getting to and from the airport, check-in information and more have a look at our Perth Airport Guide.
Airlines that fly to Perth
The following airlines fly to Perth domestically:
For more information on airlines that offer flights to Perth, see our domestic airline page.
You might also be interested in our international airline guide.