Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at https://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Secure your Adelaide to Sydney flights and get ready for fun and adventure! Charming markets have you covered for the best in street food from a melting pot of cultural kitchens, while the superb sands of Bondi Beach offer the perfect spot for relaxing by the sea. Shop until you drop in arcades, markets, and shopping centres, or catch a show at the famous Sydney Opera House. Make it happen with the most affordable flights from Adelaide to Sydney with Flight Centre.
Adelaide to Sydney Flight Time: 1 hour, 50 minutes.
Distance from CBD: 9km
Taxi: Around $36 to CBD
Public Transport: Trains, shuttle buses and public buses service both terminals.
Currency: Australian Dollar
Sydney Airport (SYD)
For helpful information about getting to and from the airport, check-in information and more have a look at our Sydney Airport Guide.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located within close proximity to Sydney Airport, otherwise if you want to stay in the heart of the action, view our hotel deals in Sydney.
Airlines that fly to Sydney
Australia's most visited city is also not surprisingly home to the country's busiest airport. The domestic airlines that fly into Sydney Airport are listed below.
For more information on airlines that offer flights to Sydney, see our domestic airline page.