Sydney to Tokyo Economy Airfare
Travel Dates 22 May 2018 - 14 Jun 2018 / 24 Jul 2018 - 04 Aug 2018 / 02 Sep 2018 - 13 Sep 2018 / 16 Oct 2018 - 05 Dec 2018
from $ 598 *
Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at https://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Agora Place Asakusa
Location: Located in Asakusa area and a few minutes walk from exit 2 of Tawaramachi station on subway Ginza line, 6 minutes from exit A1 of Asakusa station on Toei Asakusa Line, 5 munites walk from A5 of Kuramae station on Toei Ooedo Line. Asakusa Kannon temple known as Sensoji , Nakamise Shop...
Travel Dates: 10 October - 30 November 2018
E-Hotel Higashi Shinjuku
This hotel is located in the centre of business district Shinjuku with easy access to exciting entertainment, dining and shopping areas. It takes only a few step from Higashi-Shinjuku station on Oedo and Fukutoshin Line on Tokyo Metro, and 20 minutes on foot from JR Shinjuku station.Easily access...
Travel Dates: 1 May - 31 July 2018
Citadines Central Shinjuku Tokyo
Conveniently located across from Shinjuku City Office and near six train lines, the hotel is a short walk from JR Shinjuku Station and Tokyo Metro Shinjuku 3cho-me. It features a bar, theatre, bank, business centre and there are nightclubs within close proximity. The hotel provides high-speed wir...
Travel Dates: 1 May - 31 July 2018
One of the most famous Buddhist sites in the city is the Sensō-ji Temple. The location has boasted a temple since 645CE, however the current buildings are largely modern constructions because of destruction during World War II. The temple itself features an imposing façade known as the Thunder Gate, while the centrepiece of the complex is a five-storey pagoda and central hall. The adjoining gardens offer contemplation away from the city's hectic pace.
Construction on the original Meiji Shrine began in 1915 and was completed in 1921. However the current shrine, dedicated to Emperor Meiji and Empress Shoken, was unveiled in 1958 after the initial structure was destroyed during World War II. The shrine is located amongst a serene forest that offers respite from the hectic pace of the city.
Consider visiting the Shitamachi Museum for a greater understanding of Japanese culture and history.
Tokyo Airport (NRT)
Flights from Australia to Tokyo will disembark at Narita International Airport.
Narita International Airport (NRT) is Tokyo's primary airport and the second busiest airport in Japan. The airport serves as a major international stop over between America and Asia, and is also a hub for Japan Airlines.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Narita International Airport. Book your Tokyo Airport accommodation.
Getting to Tokyo
There are many airlines that offer flights to Tokyo from Australia. Direct flights from Sydney take around 10 hours. Flights from Brisbane or Melbourne via Sydney take around 13 hours. Flights from Perth via Hong Kong, Singapore or Kuala Lumpur take around 13 hours.
Airlines that fly to Tokyo
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Tokyo from Australia include:
For more information on Tokyo holidays check out our Tokyo travel guide.
For flights to Tokyo from Sydney, give our experienced travel consultants a call.