Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at https://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Sutton Place Hotel
The AAA Five Diamond rated Sutton Place Hotel, a perennial Conde Nast Traveler Gold List favourite and one of Travel and Leisure's Top 500 list, is located in the heart of the city, just steps from the arts and entertainment districts, and within walking distance of the chic boutiques on Robson S...
Travel Dates: 1 May - 31 July 2018.
Delta Vancouver Suite Hotel
Where Urban Downtown Vancouver Meets Historic Gastown. Delta Hotels by Marriott Vancouver Downtown Suites launches newly renovated, thoughtfully designed and purposeful guest suite, featuring a modern decor that inspires travelers to feel Cool, Smart and Comfortable. Inspired by the downtown land...
Travel Dates: 1 May - 26 June 2018.
Sunlight filters in through the floor-to-ceiling windows, warming the latte tones and golden hues around you. Basking in complete ease, you contemplate your day ahead from the cosy comfort of your room at Shangri-La Hotel, Vancouver. As you tuck into a sumptuous breakfast, a sweeping view of the ...
Travel Dates: 1 May - 30 June 2018.
Skiing, snowboarding, cross-country skiing and snowshoeing are all popular winter activities and within an hour of Vancouver's downtown. Winter sport enthusiasts can explore Mount Seymour, Grouse Mountain, or Cypress Mountain; the local trio providing the convenience of not having to go too far for a romp in winter wonderland. Each ski hill offers something different, but all three share great value, with ample night-skiing opportunity (you won't have to get up early), and tremendous views of the city below.
Cypress Mountain has more than 50 runs, making it the largest of the three and the only official venue of the Olympics (Vancouver hosted the world's best during the 2010 Olympic Winter Games). Snowshoeing extends the hiking season with great trails available at all three of these nearby mountains. For the budget-conscious, Cypress and Seymour offer free public-access trails.
While in Vancouver, why not attend a hockey game? Hockey isn't just a pastime, but a way-of-life here. Score a ticket to a game at Rogers Arena and cheer on the home team, the Vancouver Canucks, vying for the Stanley Cup.
Vancouver Airport (YVR)
Flights from Australia to Vancouver will disembark at Vancouver International Airport .
Vancouver International Airport (YVR) is located on Sea Island, south of the centre and serves around 17 million passengers a year. The terminal features an extensive collection of Pacific Northwest Coast Native art.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Vancouver International Airport. Book your Vancouver Airport accommodation.
Getting to Vancouver
There are many airlines that offer flights to Vancouver from Australia. Direct flights from Sydney take around 14 hours. Flights from Sydney via Los Angeles or Auckland take between 20 and 23 hours depending on the stopover. Flights from Melbourne via Sydney take around 18 hours. Flights from Melbourne via Los Angeles or Auckland take between 20 and 24 hours depending on the stopover.
Airlines that fly to Vancouver
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Vancouver from Australia include: