Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at https://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Accent Inn Vancouver Airport
Our Vancouver Airport Hotel is the ideal accommodtion for the traveler. The hotel is conveniently located in Richmond, BC, just minutes from the main Vancouver Airport terminal, where the Accent Inn free shuttle bus will pick you up and drop you off. Take the Skytrain to downtown Vancouver, one o...
Travel Dates: 21 April - 19 June 2019
Delta Vancouver Suites Hotel
Across the street from the Harbour Centre's shopping, observation deck and revolving restaurant, this all-suite hotel in a high-rise is a 1-minute walk from Waterfront Station's Skytrains and ferries. Traditional suites featuring custom beds include 32-inch flat-screen TVs, minifridges, plus free...
Travel Dates: 21 April - 19 June 2019
For a great family option, consider taking the kids to the Vancouver Aquarium, located in Stanley Park. Opened in 1956, the aquarium is the largest in Canada and one of the largest in North America. As well as delighting visitors, the centre also carries out important marine research and rehabilitation. The big ticket attractions include the beluga whales, leatherback turtles and sharks.
The Vancouver Art Gallery is also well worth a visit with a permanent collection of around 10,000 artworks. Founded in 1931, the gallery moved to its current location in Hornby Street in 1983. A former courthouse, the neo-classical building was architecturally converted at a cost of $20 million. The gallery prides itself on its focus on local artists, proudly presenting works by the finest British Columbian artists.
The museum of anthropology, housed within the University of British Columbia, is also worth exploring.
Vancouver Airport (YVR)
Flights from Australia to Vancouver will disembark at Vancouver International Airport .
Vancouver International Airport (YVR) is located on Sea Island, south of the centre and serves around 17 million passengers a year. The terminal features an extensive collection of Pacific Northwest Coast Native art.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Vancouver International Airport. Book your Vancouver Airport accommodation.
Getting to Vancouver
There are many airlines that offer flights to Vancouver from Australia. Direct flights from Sydney take around 14 hours. Flights from Sydney via Los Angeles or Auckland take between 20 and 23 hours depending on the stopover. Flights from Melbourne via Sydney take around 18 hours. Flights from Melbourne via Los Angeles or Auckland take between 20 and 24 hours depending on the stopover.
Airlines that fly to Vancouver
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Vancouver from Australia include: