Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at https://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
H10 Montcada-Boutique Hotel
Located in the Barcelona Gothic district, next to the cosmopolitan Born district and near the seafront, the H10 Montcada-Boutique Hotel is an emblematic building of the neoclassical style that typifies the Via Laietana Avenue. The modern, welcoming interior design in the rooms and reception areas...
Travel Dates: 1 October - 24 November 2018
Citadines Ramblas Barcelona
Located on the most lively and renowned street in the city, just 2 steps away from the famous Placa Catalunya and within easy reach of both the historic old town and business areas. Here, you can soak in the city's whirlwind of boutiques, restaurants and sublime gardens. Barcelona will dazzle you...
Travel Dates: 1 October - 24 November 2018
One of Barcelona's biggest drawcards is its multitude of stunning Catalan Gothic architecture. Perhaps the foremost example of this is Barcelona Cathedral, the official seat of the Archbishop of Barcelona. Dating back to the 14th century, the cathedral's towering spires can be spotted from just about anywhere in the Gothic Quarter. Pay your €5 entry and marvel over the intricate interior of this stunning structure.
Equally as impressive is Santa Maria del Mar, a huge church in the Ribera district. Built between 1329 and 1383, the structure is one of the most significant advertisements for Catalonia's era of commercial dominance. While exploring the beautiful 14th century cloister, look out for its gaggle of resident geese whose family has called the building home for centuries.
For a more modern and indeed abstract interpretation of Gothic architecture, don't miss out on a trip to Barcelona's most famous building - Sagrada Família. This Gaudi-designed masterpiece combines Gothic, Modernist and Art Nouveau styles, resulting in a structure unlike anything else on the planet. Though construction commenced in 1882, the building is not expected to be completed until 2026.
Barcelona Airport (BCN)
Flights from Australia to Barcelona will disembark at Barcelona El Prat Airport.
Barcelona El Prat Airport (BCN) is the international airport for Barcelona and its surrounding municipalities. Often referred to as El Prat, the airport comprises two terminals and is the second largest in Spain.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Barcelona El Prat Airport. Book your Barcelona Airport accommodation.
Airlines that fly to Barcelona
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Barcelona from Australia include:
For more information on Barcelona holidays check out our Barcelona travel guide.