Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at https://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Ala Moana Hotel by Mantra
Welcome to Ala Moana Hotel, Honolulu's Landmark Hotel. Enjoy a desirable location next to Ala Moana Centre, the world's largest open-air shopping mall. Stay just steps from Hawaii's most prestigious shopping venue showcasing fashion brands, premier department stores, and specialty retailers.
Travel Dates: Selected travel dates 13 May - 19 June 2019
Aqua Ohia Waikiki
Situated in the heart of Waikiki, Aqua Ohia Waikiki is just 1.5 blocks to world famous Waikiki beach and walking distance to premier shopping, dining and activities. The hotel features hotel rooms, studios and suites - all with kitchen facilities including 4-burner stove and mini-refrigerators. H...
Travel Dates: 2 April - 20 June 2019
The Huleia National Wildlife Refuge is a highly recommended park to experience the true beauty of the island. To appreciate the native flora, take a relaxed stroll through the National Tropical Botanical Gardens. While tripping around, check out the Opaekaa Falls along Route 580 and the Wailua Falls, which was once the site for an exhilarating cliff dive.
Once you've explored the interior, settle into the stunning beaches, such as Maha'ulepu, Polihale or Shipwreck Beach to rest, relax and unwind. Alternatively, enjoy some oceanic activities such as snorkelling, surfing or swimming. The island also features many rivers, making kayaking a popular pastime for holiday-makers.
Waimea Canyon is also well worth exploring.
Hawaii Airport (HNL)
Flights from Australia to Hawaii will disembark at Honolulu International Airport.
Honolulu International Airport (HNL) is the main gateway to the State of Hawaii and is one of the busiest airports in the United States. The airport serves as the principal hub of Hawaiian Airlines, the largest Hawaii-based airline. Hawaiian offers flights between the various airports of the Hawaiian Islands.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Honolulu International Airport. Book your Hawaii Airport accommodation.
Getting to Hawaii
There are several airlines that offer flights to Hawaii from Australia. Direct flights from Sydney to Honolulu take nine hours and 45 minutes. Direct flights from Brisbane to Honolulu take nine hours and 15 minutes. Direct flights from Melbourne to Honolulu take 10 hours and 30 minutes. Flights from Perth via Sydney to Honolulu take around 15 hours and 30 minutes depending on the stopover.
Airlines that fly to Hawaii
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Hawaii from Australia include: