Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at https://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Bentley Hotel New York
The Bentley Hotel is an excellent superior class hotel located in the Upper East Side of New York. Guests will enjoy their luxurious surroundings, including rooms with spectacular views of Manhattan, or they can travel steps or minutes away to enjoy all New York City has to offer. Expect first cl...
Travel Dates: 19 April - 27 June 2019
Welcome to the Skyline Hotel The Smart Choice Among Midtown Manhattan Hotels in New York City The Skyline boasts 232 newly renovated guest rooms that range from 370 square feet to 500 square feet. Each of the guest rooms features an array of amenities to meet guest needs. Why stay at the Skyline?...
Travel Dates: 19 April - 27 June 2019
Dine at the Boathouse Restaurant overlooking the lake. Encased in glass with art deco trimmings and a deck, the restaurant has been a fixture in the park for more than 60 years. Enjoy an afternoon of boating on the lake, feed the ducks or chase some cheeky squirrels.
Visit a part of history at Strawberry Fields. The monument was erected in the 1980s, after John Lennon was shot and killed near his New York apartment. The black and white"Imagine" mosaic has become a pilgrimage for Beatles fans the world over. A trip to Central Park is not complete without paying your respects to one of the greatest musicians of all time.
Cap off your afternoon of park life with a carriage ride through the foliage, a continuation of tradition from the 1800s when couples would ride chaperoned through the romantic parkland. A carriage ride through Central Park is still a must for romantic dates, as well as a treat for families.
New York Airports (NYC: JFK, LGA, EWR)
Flights from Australia to New York may disembark at the following airports:
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to New York's airports. Book your New York Airport accommodation.
Getting to New York
There are many airlines that offer flights to New York from Australia that involve a stopover in a third destination. Flights from Sydney and Melbourne via Los Angeles or San Francisco take between 20 and 28 hours depending on the stopover. Flights from Sydney via Hong Kong, Tokyo or Seoul take between 25 and 29 hours depending on the stopover. Flights from Brisbane via Los Angeles take 20 hours and 30 minutes.
Airlines that fly to New York
Airlines that offer cheap flights to New York from Australia include: