A couple’s cruise focuses on allowing partners to enjoy quality time together without interruption or distraction. They generally restrict children as passengers and organise activities for enthusiasts who enjoy a well –rounded holiday. Alternatively take a traditional cruise and notify the on-board staff that you’d appreciate quality time with your partner and turn the cruise into your private couple’s experience.
During your cruise enjoy a sumptuous suite with private balcony, the on-board spa facilities and sample delicious gourmet cuisine prepared lovingly by creative chefs. Finish off your day’s relaxation in an opulent supper club or sip cocktails in a piano bar.
Tips for booking a couples cruise:
- Choose a cruise ship that has little or no children's program.
- Choose a cruise line that charges full price for child passengers as this tends to put off a lot of families.
- Choose a luxury cruise liner, again this is often off-putting to families.
- Travel outside the school holidays.
- Stick to the adult-only areas of the ship such as bars, solarium and spas.
- Avoid areas that are likely to appeal to younger passengers e.g. pools with water slides, deck games, ice cream parlours.