Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at https://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Scenic Hotel Auckland
Located in central Queen Street, Scenic Hotel Auckland is in the heart of Auckland city's central business district (CBD). This beautiful four-star Auckland hotel has transformed the landmark art deco MLC building into elegant and spacious apartment style accommodation. As a guest, you will enjoy...
Travel Dates: 1 - 30 October 2018
The longest trip from an Australian terminal to Auckland Airport, Perth to Auckland flights still don’t feel like they take that long – particularly because the destination is so worth the trek.
With only one direct flight to Auckland from Perth every day, you may find yourself at Sydney or Melbourne for a moment, but with so many flights departing these airports each day, you won’t be waiting around for long. Before you know it, you’ll be in New Zealand and immersing yourself in the cheerful culture and natural beauty that make our neighbour such a popular destination. It all starts with a flight to Auckland from Perth.
Flying To Auckland
Perth to Auckland Flight Time: 6 Hours, 10 Minutes.
There are a number of airlines that fly out of Perth Airport to Auckland:
Airlines that fly to Auckland
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Auckland from Australia include:
For more information on airlines that offer flights to Auckland, have a look at our international airline page.
Auckland Airport (AKL)
Flights from Australia to Auckland will disembark at Auckland Airport. Auckland Airport (AKL) is New Zealand's busiest airport, hosting more than 13 million passengers a year. It is the main international gateway for New Zealand's North Island. The airport consists of an international terminal and a domestic terminal.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Auckland Airport. Book your Auckland Airport accommodation.
Top tips for your trip to Auckland
Just because you're in a bustling city doesn't mean you have to miss out on seeing New Zealand's cute and cuddlies. In fact, the Auckland Zoo is where you will find New Zealand's largest collection of animals. Home to 750 animals in total, at the zoo you can observe New Zealand's native animals including the gorgeous Little Blue Penguin, the Sub-Antarctic Fur Seal and the incredibly rare North Island Brown Kiwi. Exotic creatures from around the world also live at the world class zoo, including tigers, zebras, orangutans and elephants.
Auckland's prime harbour position also means that it's a great place to venture out into the deep blue sea to spy marine mammals in their natural habitat. Jump on board a dolphin and whale cruise and you're more than likely to see dolphins frolicking and whales migrating. If you're lucky, they may even put on a show for you. Want to get up close and personal with Auckland's wildlife? Head to Butterfly Creek where there is a petting zoo and up to 700 butterflies.
For more on Aucklands holidays check out our range of Auckland holiday packages that include flights, accommodation and often other extras like tours or car hire.