Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at https://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Best Western President
Best Western President Hotel Auckland is located in the absolute centre of Auckland City and only 100 metres walking distance to Sky Tower, Sky City Casino and 50 metres to Queen Street, with its shopping and attractions and the central business district. This hotel offers great value for money f...
Travel Dates: 1 February - 31 March 2019.
Scenic Hotel Auckland
Located in central Queen Street, Scenic Hotel Auckland is in the heart of Auckland city's central business district (CBD). This beautiful four-star Auckland hotel has transformed the landmark art deco MLC building into elegant and spacious apartment style accommodation. As a guest, you will enjoy...
Travel Dates: 1 - 30 October 2018
After a mere three hours of travel time, you’ll be touching down in a city full of excellent museums, captivating art galleries, countless photo opportunities, and stunning feats of nature to explore just outside of town. Plus, you’ll have plenty of budget left over for quirky souvenirs – flights to Auckland from Sydney are among the cheapest available due to the relatively short distance between the two cities.
Flying To Auckland
Sydney to Auckland Flight Time: 3 Hours, 5 Minutes.
There are several airlines that offer flights to Auckland from Sydney.
Airlines that fly to Auckland
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Auckland from Australia include:
For more information on airlines that offer flights to Auckland, have a look at our international airline page.
Auckland Airport (AKL)
Flights from Australia to Auckland will disembark at Auckland Airport.
Auckland Airport (AKL) is New Zealand's busiest airport, hosting more than 13 million passengers a year. It is the main international gateway for New Zealand's North Island. The airport consists of an international terminal and a domestic terminal.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Auckland Airport. Book your Auckland Airport accommodation.
Top tips for your trip to Auckland
As the largest city in New Zealand, Auckland is home to one of the country's best museums. The Auckland War Memorial Museum can be found in the Auckland Domain, a large park built on an extinct volcano. Despite what the name may suggest, the museum isn't entirely dedicated to New Zealand's war history, but showcases numerous other exhibits including a broad sampling of Maori and Polynesian arts and crafts as well as a section on the country's natural history, flora and fauna. The museum is incredibly popular due to its high quality and is lauded as one of the city's best tourist attractions.
History buffs and tech heads should also head to the Museum of Transport and Technology where you can learn all about the advances in technology that have shaped modern Auckland. Offering a hands on experience with a range of old steam trains, trams and planes, the Museum is a big hit with both small and big kids alike. Learn more about Auckland and New Zealand's history at the Voyager New Zealand Maritime Museum, located on the magnificent harbour
For more on Aucklands holidays check out our range of Auckland holiday packages that include flights, accommodation and often other extras like tours or car hire.