Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at https://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Ideally located in the very centre of Beijing, The Peninsular Beijing incorporates the renowned Peninsula Spa by ESPA, a full range of completely re-designed fitness facilities, a prestigious shopping arcade and a choice of restaurants featuring authentic Cantonese cuisine in Huang Ting and 'Mode...
Travel Dates: 6 April - 31 May 2019
From designer fashion to the latest tech gadgets, Beijing's shiny shopping malls have it all and more. For a true Chinese shopping experience head to one of the city's bustling street markets, like the Panjiyan Market. Once known as a black market, this outdoor bazaar specialises in antiques, arts and crafts. Explore the endless stalls filled with trash and treasure and pick up a souvenir such as a jade Buddha or silk scarf.
If food shopping is more suited to your interests (who doesn't love food?!) be sure to visit Beijing's Donghuamen Night Market. Weird and wonderful produce fills the stalls of this vibrant market. Head to the dumpling stall with the biggest line to see what all of the fuss is about, chow down on some delicious crab cakes and dare yourself to try one of the market's most famous delicacies – deep fried grasshoppers. Not your thing? Then perhaps you'd like to try a deep fried centipede, lizard or scorpion on a stick. Those with brave tastebuds will love the challenge.
Beijing has a number of impressive markets. Browse the Beijing Silk Market for a scarf bargain, for cheap clothes you'll get your monies worth at Zoo Market Beijing and Zhongguancun Electronics Market Beijing is the place to find the latest tech gadgets.
Beijing Airport (PEK)
Flights from Australia to Beijing will disembark at Beijing Capital International Airport.
Beijing Capital International Airport (PEK) is Beijing's main airport and the busiest airport in Asia. The airport comprises three terminals, one of which spans four stories and is the second largest terminal in the world.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Beijing Capital International Airport. Book your Beijing Airport accommodation.
Getting to Beijing
There are many airlines that offer flights to Beijing from Australia. Direct flights from Sydney take around 12 hours. Flights from Brisbane via Sydney, Hong Kong, Singapore or Guangzhou take between 13 and 15 hours depending on the stopover. Flights from Melbourne via Sydney, Kuala Lumpur, Hong Kong, Singapore or Guangzhou take between 13 and 16 hours depending on the stopover. Flights from Perth via Kuala Lumpur, Hong Kong, Singapore or Guangzhou take between 13 and 16 hours depending on the stopover.
Airlines that fly to beijing
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Beijing from Australia include:
For more information on Beijing holidays check out our Beijing travel guide.
For flights to Beijing from Brisbane, give our experienced travel consultants a call.