Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at https://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Days Inn Forbidden City
Location: Hotel is located in the central of the city. 3 minutes by walk to the subway station. 5 minutes by walk to the Forbidden City. It's also quite close to the famous sightseeing such as Tian An Men square, Beihai Park. Room are medium in size with modern decoration. One restaurant offers a...
Travel Dates: 1 March - 12 May 2018.
Novotel Beijing Peace Hotel
Novotel Beijing Peace is situated in Beijing and features an all-inclusive meal plan and an indoor pool. Only a short walk from Wangfujing, it provides modern rooms equipped with a private bathroom, slippers and a mini bar. This 4-star hotel offers an express check-in and check-out feature, Corpo...
Travel Dates: 1 April - 31 May 2018.
Crowne Plaza Beijing Wangfujing
Set on bustling Wangfujing Avenue, the newly renovated Crowne Plaza Beijing stands in the heart of the city's vibrant shopping and international business centres, such as Oriental Plaza, Financial Street and CBD. The hotel is just 45 minutes drive from Beijing International Airport and 15 minutes...
Travel Dates: 1 March - 28 May 2018.
World Heritage-listed in 1998, there are more than 100 samples of traditional architecture in the park, from stone bridges and gazebos to pavilions, temples and terraces. UNESCO declared Summer Palace is an "outstanding expression of the creative art of Chinese landscape garden design, incorporating the works of humankind and nature in a harmonious whole". The palace began as the Garden of Clear Ripples in 1750.
If you want to find another slice of garden tranquility, head to Xiangshan Park – also known as Forest Park – about 10 kilometres west of Beijing on the eastern sides of the Western Hills. Groves of apricots, pears, peaches and lilacs nestle here amid maple trees and when autumn comes, the park puts on its greatest natural display as the leaves turn colour.
Beijing Airport (PEK)
Flights from Australia to Beijing will disembark at Beijing Capital International Airport.
Beijing Capital International Airport (PEK) is Beijing's main airport and the busiest airport in Asia. The airport comprises three terminals, one of which spans four stories and is the second largest terminal in the world.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Beijing Capital International Airport. Book your Beijing Airport accommodation.
Getting to Beijing
There are many airlines that offer flights to Beijing from Australia. Direct flights from Sydney take around 12 hours. Flights from Brisbane via Sydney, Hong Kong, Singapore or Guangzhou take between 13 and 15 hours depending on the stopover. Flights from Melbourne via Sydney, Kuala Lumpur, Hong Kong, Singapore or Guangzhou take between 13 and 16 hours depending on the stopover. Flights from Perth via Kuala Lumpur, Hong Kong, Singapore or Guangzhou take between 13 and 16 hours depending on the stopover.
Airlines that fly to beijing
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Beijing from Australia include:
For more information on Beijing holidays check out our Beijing travel guide.
For flights to Beijing from Sydney, give our experienced travel consultants a call.