Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at https://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
A great family option is exploring the aquatic delights in the Taraporewala Aquarium. Opened in 1951, the aquarium is named after a philanthropist who generously donated a sizeable sum towards the Rs800,000 cost of construction. The collection contains 100 species of marine life from the nearby Arabian and Indian Ocean. Big ticket attractions include sharks, turtles, turtles and stingrays.
Now a museum, Mani Bhavan is a Mumbai mansion where Mahatama Gandhi often stayed when he visited the city and as such became the location for his political activities. When visiting the house today, enthusiasts admire the various memorabilia associated with Gandhi, including the floor bed he slept in. American President, Barack Obama famously visited the house in 2010.
Art aficionados should check out the Jehangir Art Gallery.
Mumbai Airport (BOM)
Flights from Australia to Mumbai will disembark at Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport.
Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport (BOM) is Mumbai's main airport and the second busiest airport in South Asia. Spanning 1450 acres and five operating terminals, Chhatrapati Shivaji International is India's biggest international and domestic airport.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport. Book your Mumbai Airport accommodation.
Getting to Mumbai
There are many airlines that offer flights to Mumbai from Australia. Flights from Sydney via Singapore take between 14 and 16 hours depending on the stopover. Flights from Melbourne via Singapore or Delhi take between 15 and 17 hours depending on the stopover. Flights from Brisbane via Singapore take between 15 and 17 hours depending on the stopover. Flights from Perth via Singapore, Bangkok or Dubai take between 14 and 18 hours depending on the stopover.
Airlines that fly to Mumbai
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Mumbai from Australia include:
For more information on Mumbai holidays check out our Mumbai travel guide.
For flights to Mumbai from Perth, give our experienced travel consultants a call.