Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at https://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Flying time from Sydney to Perth: 4 hours 20 minutes approximately Distance from CBD: 17km
Taxi: Around $30 to CBD
Public Transport: Private shuttles and Transperth buses service the airport.
Currency: Australian Dollar
If dinner and a show sound like your thing, you can try a Chinese, Japanese, Greek, Egyptian, Indian, Italian, Vietnamese or Thai dish before heading to a theatre nearby to catch a top-class local or touring show. As well as locally, nationally and internationally produced theatrical productions, Northbridge boasts some of the best stand-up comics, live bands, DJs and nightclubs in town.
Aficionados of good food and wine, sophisticated styling and top service will appreciate The GrapeSkin, located next door to the iconic The Brass Monkey. If its pub grub and beer you're after, look no further than the Elephant and Wheelbarrow or Rosie O'Grady's.
A dynamic multi-arts venue, The Bakery Artrage Complex boasts multiple performance and exhibition spaces, including an outdoor covered courtyard and shipping containers that house pop-up art exhibitions and a fabulous cocktail bar. The heart of Perth's famous annual fringe festival and the host of regular rooftop movies, The Bakery Artrage Complex is a must-do.
Perth Airport (PER)
For helpful information about getting to and from the airport, check-in information and more have a look at our Perth Airport Guide.
Airlines that fly to Perth
The following airlines fly to Perth domestically:
For more information on airlines that offer flights to Perth, see our domestic airline page.
You might also be interested in our international airline guide.