Most sailing cruises and tall ship cruises are quite luxurious, with premium class facilities and small passenger numbers. The breathtaking sailing cruise ships that sail today exist thanks to devoted maritime ambassadors who restore and maintain these classic vessels for the pleasure of sea loving adventurers.
- Sail on an historic vessel restored to an exquisite finish, up to five star rating.
- Dock at ports that larger ships can’t get to.
- Small passenger numbers contribute to a peaceful ambience.
- Enjoy high-end gourmet dining.
- Stay in grand, well-appointed cabins with private bathrooms.
- Satisfy your sense of adventure.
Sailing Cruise Itineraries
Sailing cruise ships are able to call in at smaller ports that the huge cruise liners aren’t able to reach. Sailing cruise passengers can enjoy itineraries around Hawaii, the Caribbean, the Mediterranean, the South Pacific, Antarctica, Scandinavia and more. If you have a taste for the wild side of Antarctica or Northern Europe, or a longing for white sandy beaches and out-of-this-world snorkelling in crystal clear waters, a sailing cruise could be the incredible voyage that takes you there.