Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at https://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Flying time from Melbourne to Perth: 3 hours 45 minutes approximately Distance from CBD: 17km
Taxi: Around $30 to CBD
Public Transport: Private shuttles and Transperth buses service the airport.
Currency: Australian Dollar
Lovers of the great outdoors will enjoy the water activities found on the Swan River including windsurfing, jet skiing and parasailing. The region boasts more than 150 attractions including breweries, distilleries, wineries, fine dining and vibrant markets. While in the Valley, visit the local art galleries for a chance to meet world-class artists and learn about some fascinating aspects of Aboriginal culture, including bush tucker and boomerang throwing.
Perth locals love to pack their own picnic to enjoy in the parklands along the Swan River. Why not follow their lead? Hire a bike, a kayak or boat and at the end of the day, take a sunset cruise with the family. Couples will enjoy a romantic cruise.
Perth Airport (PER)
For helpful information about getting to and from the airport, check-in information and more have a look at our Perth Airport Guide.
Airlines that fly to Perth
The following airlines fly to Perth domestically:
For more information on airlines that offer flights to Perth, see our domestic airline page.
You might also be interested in our international airline guide.