Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at https://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Snorkelling and diving are common pursuits in the waters around the island. Some of the best dive sites are located near Chalong Bay with mesmerising soft corals and colourful fish happily swimming to delight enthusiasts. Racha Yai is another popular site with traversing reefs and solid coral forests. Also contemplate exploring the marine wonderland around the limestone island of Ko Doc Mai where leopard sharks, moray eels and turtles call home.
Snorkelling is popular from the island Phi Phi. A day trip across to the island is popular with many agencies selling all-inclusive trips. A variety of boats make the trip across, if you prefer a more intimate excursion ensure you clarify the amount of people on the boat prior to booking.
For a different Thai experience, journey up to the capital Bangkok, for its relentless energy.
Phuket Airport (HKT)
Flights from Australia to Phuket will disembark at Phuket International Airport.
As the second busiest airport in Thailand, Phuket International Airport welcomes over 3 million passengers per year. Serviced by 10 local and international airlines with world-wide reach, this busy island gateway houses both the international and domestic terminals. Phuket Town and Patong Beach area are approximately 32km from the airport.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Phuket International Airport. Book your Phuket Airport accommodation.
Getting to Phuket
There are several airlines that offer flights to Phuket from Australia. Direct flights from Sydney take around nine hours and 30 minutes. There are also flights from Sydney that include a stopover in Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok, Hong Kong and Singapore. Flights from Melbourne via Sydney, Singapore or Kuala Lumpur to Phuket take between 12 and 18 hours depending on the stopover. Direct flights from Perth take six hours and 30 minutes. Flights from Brisbane via Sydney, Bangkok or Singapore take around 13 hours depending on the stopover.
Airlines that fly to Phuket
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Phuket from Australia include:
For more on Phuket holidays check out our Phuket travel guide or view our range of Phuket holiday packages that include flights, accommodation and often other extras like tours, transfers, breakfast or car hire.