Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at https://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Novotel Xin Qiao Beijing
Discover the heart of the city and the cultural richness of Beijing on the hotel's door step. Novotel Zinqiao Bejing's location in the heart of the city means that you can explore both the modern metropolis of Beijing and its rich cultural history on foot. A short walking distance to Tiananmen Sq...
Travel Dates: 1 May - 21 June 2018
Mercure Beijing Downtown
Mercure Beijing Downtown Hotel located in CBD area, close to China World Trade Centre and China Central Place, half an hour drive from airport and walking distance from subway line 1 and line 10. Rooms are medium in size, kept in good conditions. LA VIE - Contemporary and stylish, La Vie restaura...
Travel Dates: 1 May - 21 June 2018
The performance style of the Beijing Opera is a highly-valued form of opera which originated in the 18th century and grew in popularity during the Qing Dynasty. Beijing Opera stage sets are quite sparse compared to western opera, leaving the performers and their elaborate costumes to be the focus of the show. Plot lines are generally based around folklore, history and contemporary life. The Liyuan Theatre and Zhengvici Theatre are ideal venues for tourists to experience the beauty of Beijing Opera.
The Beijing Olympics, while only relatively recent, has made a significant mark on the history of the city. The famous Beijing Station, also known as the Bird's Nest, hosted the Olympic Games in 2008. Since then the unique structure has continued to attract tourists and has hosted a variety of events including operas, football games and motorcar races. For a small entrance fee you can enter the stadium and experience its immense size and atmosphere.
Create your own magical holiday moment and take part in one of Beijing's age old traditions with a Tai-Chi class at sunrise.
Beijing Airport (PEK)
Flights from Australia to Beijing will disembark at Beijing Capital International Airport.
Beijing Capital International Airport (PEK) is Beijing's main airport and the busiest airport in Asia. The airport comprises three terminals, one of which spans four stories and is the second largest terminal in the world.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Beijing Capital International Airport. Book your Beijing Airport accommodation.
Getting to Beijing
There are many airlines that offer flights to Beijing from Australia. Direct flights from Sydney take around 12 hours. Flights from Brisbane via Sydney, Hong Kong, Singapore or Guangzhou take between 13 and 15 hours depending on the stopover. Flights from Melbourne via Sydney, Kuala Lumpur, Hong Kong, Singapore or Guangzhou take between 13 and 16 hours depending on the stopover. Flights from Perth via Kuala Lumpur, Hong Kong, Singapore or Guangzhou take between 13 and 16 hours depending on the stopover.
Airlines that fly to beijing
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Beijing from Australia include:
For more information on Beijing holidays check out our Beijing travel guide.
For flights to Beijing from Perth, give our experienced travel consultants a call.