Exodus are the global leaders in active small group adventures, pioneers of unique walking and cycling holidays. For those that aren’t as active, Exodus offer a great range of culture and wildlife tours worldwide. Their carefully planned group & self-guided itineraries are designed to fully immerse travellers in the destination they visit. Exodus groups are smaller which ensure minimal impact on the communities they visit and provide for a more intimate experience, catering also to solo travellers who enjoy travelling with like-minded people. From your own African Odyssey, to a journey of discovery in Central America and pioneering expeditions to the Arctic and Antarctic, with Exodus these are just some of the memories waiting to be made. Join Exodus now for the adventure holiday of a lifetime.
Exodus love adventure travel and always have. There’s something about the feeling of visiting a new country, culture or environment – whether that’s a mountain range, desert or jungle – that just can’t be beaten. Exodus first took a group of travellers to the Himalayas in 1974, and have since expanded to offer more than 500 itineraries across more than 90 countries. So, if you’re looking for an adventure holiday, or are in need of some travel inspiration for your next active holiday you’ve come to the right place.
Why choose Exodus?
45+ years’ experience: Exodus began in 1974, and they’ve been creating and sharing adventures ever since. Their experts have travelled across the globe and their knowledge is poured into every itinerary they offer.
Award winning guides: Exodus pride ourselves on our incredible range of award-winning guides. They run their own Tour Leader of the Year Awards annually, but some of the guides have been recognised externally too – including being nominated in the Wanderlust World Guide awards!
Exodus are 98% sustainable – according to our travellers: 98% of their clients believe they're run in a sustainable way, and their tours are rated high enough to pass the vigorous standards set by responsibletravel.com.
Activity Levels to suit you: Every Exodus adventure is given an activity level, including family-friendly activity levels for our family trips. This allows you to choose a trip that perfectly suits you and the level of physical exertion you’re looking for – meaning you pick your perfect escape.
Unedited online reviews: Exodus published all our reviews online, completely unedited – so you know that those reviews are 100% unfiltered, honest feedback of what they're doing. And they're still averaging 4.8 out of 5 star rating.
Did you know?
- No supplement for Solo Travellers - They will happily share solo travellers with the same gender or you can take your own room at an affordable supplement
- Transferable deposits - Things change, and Exodus understand that. Exodus offers a transferable deposit scheme so that if you do have to change to a different departure date, as long as you let them know at least 8 weeks before you are due to travel they'll allow you to transfer your deposit to an alternative departure any time in the next 12 months.
- Tailormade - Looking for a bespoke adventure created just for you, with no compromises? Exodus tailormade specialists will be happy to create a unique itinerary from scratch, with their recommendations to ensure you have the best possible experience.
- Great repeat rate - Of the returning customers, more than 50% go on to book their next holiday within a year – a sure sign that Exodus holidays are doing something right!
- Sustainable travel initiatives - Exodus works hard to support local women, including creating economic opportunities for them to do our little bit to redress the balance. Amongst others, Exodus support the Amal Café in Morocco as well as Womens’ Eco-café in remote Ladakh, which even won an award.
Explore Exodus Travel Tours
"If you love glorious mountain scenery on every day of your journey then this is the trip for you. Every place we went looked like it could be an airbrushed postcard, yet the beauty was very real. The walks were lovely and not too difficult, although I do recommend bringing walking poles. I was fortunate enough to be in a group with Sabina as our guide. While I've never had a bad guide with Exodus, Sabina stands out as the best. She did a wonderful job of looking out for everyone in the group and making sure everyone felt included. Her love and knowledge of the Balkans really came through. Our driver was very skilled and he kept us safe on some narrow, winding roads."
- Pamela Moore – Bosnia & Beyond
"This was my second trip with Exodus and the organisation could not have been better. I was picked up from Cusco Airport, transferred to my hotel and introduced to the other members of the group. We had a day to acclimatise in Cusco and then started the Inca Trail. It was absolutely brilliant. The walking was quite steady but some very steep sections. The scenery was spectacular, and the night sky was equally as spectacular. We could clearly see the Southern Cross. The food at each camp was superb (How the chef managed to cook such good meals, including 1 vegetarian, on a 2 ring portable stove, beats me!) The tour guide, Edwind, was very knowledgeable and each Inca settlement we passed, he gave us a "history lesson". The timing of the walk to go through the Sun Gate, was exemplary, as we did so late afternoon and viewed Machu Picchu when there were hardly any tourists in the site. The views of Machu Picchu were breathtaking, and it is no wonder it is one of the 7 natural wonders of the World. I would highly recommend this walk but remember there are some steep sections, particularly the second day, so be prepared!! In short, an excellent trip well organised by Exodus and a great tour leader. Excellent value for money."
- Richard Spink – The Inca Trail
"I chose the itinerary as it was rated a 2 for physical exertion. (not too many hills) It was quite different from 3 other European bike tours I have completed in that most of the country side is either heavily forested or agricultural. Not a lot of villages in close proximity. Exodus has done a great job designing the itinerary to get you into the most interesting scenic areas, the 3 capital cities that have stunning "old city quarters, some beautiful national park regions I each country. The variety of accommodations made it memorable, and the food in all 3 countries is outstanding for freshness of taste and the artistic presentation of meals. All in I thoroughly enjoyed the 11 days experience."
- Steve Martin – Cycle the Baltics